View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 10:03 AM   #4
Knotty_Maddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jsuzkelley View Post
Wow - that looks awesome. Sounds a bit time consuming, but it looks like a cool way to get very defined a uniform curls. Not something I would want to do on a regular basis, but maybe once in a while to get a different look. I'm curious how that would turn out on someone with a looser curl pattern. Knotty_Maddy, if you try this, please post pictures
I will! lol! I am thinking of trying this method, but with rags instead - I saw a video of a girl with straight long hair doing the rag roll with gel and baby wipes (you fold the baby wipes into slim long rectangles, then tie a knot in them), then leaving them in over night. Or, I will get a friend to help me create it with perm rods, because I am not sure I can do the back of my head ;p lol!

Thanks for the input, Fefe, now I am defs gonna try this.
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!
Knotty_Maddy is offline   Reply With Quote