They're not equal aggressors; I said that pretty specifically, Israel has more power in this situation.

Also Israel isn't targeting civilians. They're targeting militant leaders, but Gaza is so densely populated and Hamas specifically puts militant leaders amongst civilians because they know the IDF isn't allowed to target civilians. (An explanation but NOT a justification for the deaths.)

Also Israeli actions were a direct result of a lot of the fear and uncertainty that came from the second intifada (again, an explanation but not a justification). Just because Hamas is being supported by Palestinians does not mean they're good. Honestly, it's a Catch-22- they have a terrorist organization in power so Israel commits what I see as human rights violations against them, which gets them justifiably more angry and more willing to commit violent and extremist acts and then Israel puts more restrictions and takes away more human rights... I don't foresee an end unless there's a mediated peace process. I just want a ceasefire in Gaza and for this to be done with.
Mod CG as of 10/18/08
Using: Suave Naturals, L'oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss, LA Looks Sports Gel.
"We’ll not live like this. They will try to bury us with false manifestos, inscribe us in wars against false enemies but we’ll sing songs about dying from loving the wrong cowboy and gospel; our bodies will burn in effigies of promise. I swear."

-Ibi Kaslik