Thread: Mini twists
View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 06:36 PM   #7
Jo Somebody

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee-nature View Post
I like mini twists b/c i can do them and forget about my hair for 1 week. Yes i said 1 week by week 2 they start to look like dreads and detangling is a pain. if there is any advice about how to preserve them longer please let me know. im pretty sure its my hair though.

i wear mine in high bun. but now that its cold i really miss PS wearing my hair up makes me freeze. My ears and face are exposed..its all bad.
Have you tried mini-braids? I find they last longer and don't tangle up as much as twists. However, I like the look of twists more and I find twists easier to moisturise through spritzing than braids (too much 'hidden' hair in braids, so unless I soak them...). Braids can also withstand washing (I keep my mini- styles in for a month).

I will either do mini-somethings or yarn braids this winter.

Love: QB - all of it, Bobeam - shampoo bars, Darcy's Botanicals - Pumpkin Seed Conditioner, Coconut Cupuacu Pomade, KBN - Shealoe Leave-in, Oyin - Juices & Berries, Kinky Curly - Knot Today, Ayurvedic treatments, my Denman and the cloud of kinky goodness on my head that I get to play with!
Jo Somebody is offline   Reply With Quote