View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 08:38 PM   #59866
SCG

Whoever decided that we should offer BOGO holiday drinks this weekend is a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE PERSON.

When people are getting something for free, they turn into whiny, bratty children. Y'all are grown adults! Calm down, put on your big boy/girl pants, and speak to me like the human that I am. Ok?
Actually, I have to make your drink for you whether you follow these instructions or not. But still, it'd be nice.

ETA: Also, I don't make the rules. Which means I can't bend or break them just for you. 'Kay?

Um, in other news... Today, I overflowed a coffee airpot. I didn't realize someone had already brewed a pot in there... So. The coffee went EVERYWHERE. Under the coffee brewer, in a drawer, under said drawer... And it all happened 5 minutes before I had to leave. Which means I was attempting to clean up scalding hot coffee with paper towels in a quick and orderly manner. Didn't work out so well. My skin is still a little stained.

"And death is at your doorstep
And it will steal your innocence
But it will not steal your substance
But you are not alone in this"

“My ability to turn good news into anxiety is rivaled only by my ability to turn anxiety into chin acne.” - Tina Fey

Last edited by SCG; 11-17-2012 at 08:40 PM.
SCG is offline   Reply With Quote