Okay, going to read through these - can someone help me decipher these ingredients: - something in here could be messing with my hair? Roughing up the cuticle maybe?

Water, Laureth 23, Polyquaternium 4, Coral Flower (Russelia Equisetiformis) Extract, Prunus Persica Nectarina Fruit Extract, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Acrylates/Beheneth 25 Methacrylate Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, DMDM Hydantoin, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium EDTA
Originally Posted by LilaGirl
Yeah, I seriously had to just wash that out of my hair b/c I think it was damaging it! Woah.

So I left in My Honey Child Olive you deep condish - and that's it b/c every product I have now is going out the window! So I just put that in.

Oddly, though it says protein-free, but the ingredients seem Protein rich to me! We'll see - if anything it should be a nice little "treatment"

Water, Olea Europea (Olive) Fruit Oil,Honey, Olea Europea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Soya Milk (Glycine soja), Fresh Cantaloupe Melon (Cucumis Cantalupensis), Natural Yoghurt, , Olive Oil (Olea europaea), Avocado Oil (Persea gratissima), Seaweed , Jojoba Oil (Simmondsia chinensis), Violet Leaf Absolute (Viola odorata), Orange Blossom Absolute (Citrus dulcis), Neroli Oil (Citrus amara),

Ingredient Attributes: silicone free, sulfate free, paraben free, protein free, glycerin free
Originally Posted by LilaGirl
Ugg, sorry you're having such a tough time finding something that works. I wonder it it just didn't agree with another product you were using. Also, have you considered your water might be making your hair feel dry and brittle? How hard is the water in your area? Do you use a shower filter?

That MHC product is definitely not protein free. The glycine soja is soy protein and I believe seawood is also protein, but not positive about that.
3a (protein sensitive)
Fine, normal porosity, normal elasticity

Cleansers: Mop-C Hydrating Shampoo, JCGLS
Conditioners: CJCR, CK Renew
Leave-in: CJCR, CK Satin Roots
Stylers: HEBE, UFDCM
Deep Conditioner: CJCR
Standby items:GVP K-Pak