View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 11:22 PM   #29
Curlsnswirls

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlypearl View Post
I tried it and I totally, totally LOVE it. OMG, I love it more than Deva Foam, Kinky Curly, and the six hundred other products in my stash (groan). I got this as a sample and I'll have to buy it now.

The thing is, I followed this great video on Youtube by Veronica Meza which is somewhere on nc.com. I have to find that and thank whoever posted it. So my success is mostly the CK, but the video (she uses CK) was also helpful.

There are a lot of videos of curlies using CK with AG: Recoil Curl Activator. If CK on its own or water activated doesn't give me that elusive 2nd day hair, I'll try that combo. YEA to this thread.!!
yay! I love Curlkeeper. Let us know how second day hair works out for you. I do find that if I use just a dab (about a dime size) of a strong hold gel (like joigel) on top of CK, it helps me achieve better second day hair. I still get good day hair with just curlkeeper though.
Stylers: LALSG, Volumax styling, CHS CK, BRHG, KCCC, UFDCM, Gel-les'C, SM hair milk, JC Spiralicious

$5 off 1st order under $40, $10 off over $40...at iherb use code KEY066
Curlsnswirls is offline   Reply With Quote