Hey ladies

I wanted to let you all know about the Bobeam Black Friday and Holiday sales.

First, I am debuting 2 new bars! And will have a 12% discount (stands for 2012) throughout the site from Black Friday until the end of December - just put in code HOLIDAY12 at check out.

One more note on the new bars - as a special for my favorite NC ladies, if you purchase during this time and don't want to get a large size bar - they will come in the 5.8 oz size - just send me a note in the note to seller - that you are from NC Curltalk and I will add a 2 oz sample of one of the bars to your order - feel free to let me know which one you would like

Now here are the giveaway details...

Naturally Smooth As ... - Another Etsy shop and Bobeam Products have teamed up to create a holiday gift set.

The holiday gift sets contains six wonderful items. They can be used as a treat for yourself, holiday gift for a friend and/or for multiple friends, as thank you gifts for hosts of holiday dinners, or cute holiday-themed additions for your powder rooms when entertaining guests.

What's inside the gift set?

3 - 2oz hair/body creams scented in Sweet Potato, Gingerbread Almond and Peppermint Cream, created by Naturally Smooth As...

3 - 2oz hair/body bars scented in Cinnaberries, Caramel Apple Marmalade and Peppermint Stick, created by Bobeam Products.

When you purchase this gift set which will also be available on both the Bobeam site and Naturally Smooth As...
Naturally Smooth As Natural Hair and Body by NaturallySmoothAs - your name will be entered into a drawing and you will have the chance to win a gift basket filled with natural hair and body goodies )

*****Bonuses****

As an added bonus each time you visit either Etsy shop and make any purchase, your name will be added to the drawing as well - increasing your chances to win! The giveaway will run from Black Friday through the month of December. A winner will be announced on January 2, 2013

Also, be sure to use code HOLIDAY12 to get 12% off your entire purchase. This code can be used on either shop as well.

Happy Holidays!!!!