Well, I tried the HE Honey I'm Strong, and followed it with HETT. OMG. I think I am gonna be seriously addicted...lol! I did read elsewhere on the forum someone calling HE HIS a kind of crack, lol! So easy to detangle. And my hair is actually holding its shape, and has a bit of bounce. Hopefully this isn't a one-night fling with HIS, and that it keeps punching in.

Thanks for the enablement, Princeton! my hair and I are grateful.
Originally Posted by Knotty_Maddy
did you use HIS as a leave in? And is HETT a mousse or gel?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using CurlTalk App
Originally Posted by DepressedCurls
I used Herbal Essences' Honey I'm Strong as a rinse out - I low-poo'ed, rinsed with ACV and water, then left the ACV and water in - then condished - then detangled, let it sit in for a bit, then rinsed out. I use a different LI, made primarily of mineral oil, because my hair likes that

HETT is Herbal Essences Totally Twisted, and it is a hard hold gel for curlies. Works great! Aussie Instant Freeze is a good gel too, for creating that hard gel cast...Next I want to try HESMU, HE's Set Me Up, also a hard-hold gel. And also want to check out the HEHIS 'poo. (though if it has SLS in it, I won't use it.) I have heard that the HE Moisturise Me (or some name like that - I know it has Moisture in the title) is also very good, as a condish, if that helps
Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
S-shaped hair with corkscrew ends. My hair is even more confused than me ;p
My hair officially hates protein Once a month is enough!
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!