View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 09:46 AM   #73
LilaGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusduit View Post
I have no problems using the KCKT with HEBE. A shower filter doesn't make the water soft, it just filters out certain chemicals and minerals depending on what filter you get. This is the shower filter we have and I think the refills are about $10, if I recall correctly. It mainly filters out chlorine but I can tell a difference in my hair (and skin). I'd love to get one that filters out some minerals but for now, I just poo once every week or two and I can tell a big difference even though the products I use supposedly don't build up. I actually think even conditioner builds up a teensy tiny bit. The shampoo I currently use has cocamidopropyl betaine but I'd like to find one a with a gentler cleanser that will also remove hard water buildup.

May I ask what you use the AOMM for? Is it for curl enhancement or more of a gel for hold? I can't recall if I every tried it or not. I'll have to check out the ingredients.
I just had AOMM on hand.

SO use a shower filter just to filter chlorine? Do you know one to get for the rest - at least minerals? I'll try it.

LOVES behentrimonium methosulfate
(don't ask me to pronounce that!)

Want to grow it long again!
And simply want to figure out this hair of mine!
LilaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote