View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 10:41 AM   #23
iroc

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenfitz View Post
My character is a fourteen year old girl. Her name is Isabel(Izzy for a nickname) because thats what i want to name my daughter if i ever have one. She has long wavy dark brown hair. She has dark eyes and olive skin. She is a tomboy. She is sarcastic a lot and can be stubborn and hotheaded. She loves soccer and softball. She loves music and books. Music is her life. Her favorite music genre is rock music. She has two older siblings who she would die for. She has a nephew and a niece who she loves. Her favorite color is black. She hates mean girls and girls that act helpless. She loves video games. She hates dresses, skirts, high heels, and makeup. She hates shopping. She only fights when she needs too. She hates girls that physically fight over boys. She views guys as friends. She hates having girls as friends because of drama. She has dyslexia and ADHD. She lives in the south.

The only thing I would think about altering is the hating having girls as friends BC of the drama.

What if she doesn't have many friends BC she likes to keep to herself. BC she finds herself a bit of a loner. But she is friendly with Ger brothers and their friends - hence having mostly guy friends.

Instead of having her 'hate' dresses and 'hate' high heels, and 'hate' girls who fight over guys, you could have her be uninterested and bored with these things.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using CurlTalk App