*Disclaimer*

Don't try this at home My fine 3a hair seems to like really rich products, so I don't know how this would work for others

*End Disclaimer*

Sort of a long story, but I've been on a no-buy because of being in-between jobs and having crazy vet bills and I'm hoping (crosses fingers) to be relocating for a job soon so I've been trying to use up everything I have.

Also, my hair has been growing out from a pixie cut so as I get more length different products seem to work better.

My normal HG routine is to leave in some OneC and then use just a teeny bit of Angell and some shea butter throughout the day when I want to refresh. The less I do to my hair the better for me.

In an effort to use up my GF curl and shine leave in I've been just leaving in a gob of that without any other product. I finally got rid of one bottle yesterday but I was looking under the sink for what to use up next.

I saw a tub of Miss Jessie's curly pudding that I got in a swap. First time I tried it was a disaster. I thought about just throwing it away as it was the one thing in the product graveyard I thought would NEVER work. But I also wanted to take a hot shower last night so I decided to play with it thinking I could just take another shower in the morning.

So, I left in some Too Shea and applied the curly pudding on dripping wet hair and then scrunched with a towell. At this point I was tired so I diffused to get an idea of what it looked like.

After diffusing I came out of the bathroom and my BF looked up and asked how my shower was. He then looked back at his computer, typed for a second, then looked back up (an actual double take) and said "your hair looks amazing, what did you do?"

This is the first such reaction I've ever got. It was amazing. It was bouncy and soft and curling all OVER the place! I was speechless. He couldn't stop touching it!

I had no hope for second day hair. Second day hair for me usually means a hairband or pulling it up anyway. But this morning I just sprayed it with some water, shook it out, and I swear my second day hair is better than my usual first day hair!

I can't believe it.
2b (a fine 'n porous wavy)...and finally growing out :-)

Wash: Deva Low-poo
Condish and leave in: OneC or Suave Coconut

Styler: Angell or the Deva foam, sometimes KKKC

Etc: Set It Free as a refresher

Protien: Looking for one

I love hairspray...don't judge