View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 06:49 PM   #5
Knotty_Maddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurlyMJ View Post
Maddy - how do you use the tigi curl rock amplifier? Is it CG?
I don't think it is CG, it has 'cones in it (but then, I think AG:Recoil does, too.) It has 71 reviews, you can check them out here: Tigi Catwalk Curlesque Curls Rock Amplifier - NaturallyCurly.com

Here are the ingredients:

Water, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Cyclomethicone, Polyquaternium-11, Polyqauternium-37, Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Polysorbate 60, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 1 Trideceth 6, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Helianthus Annuus (Hybrid Sunflower) Oil, Panthenol (provitamin B5), Bacopa Monniera Extract, PVP/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Cinnamidopropyl Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Chitosan, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylcholoroisothiazolinone

It also has polyquats, which many curlies can't tolerate. I guess it's up to you if you want to try it...I have found a low-poo gets it easily out of the hair. Up to you! Also I clarify weekly with BS and ACV, to get rid of build-up. Hth

ETA: I put it in my hair while it is still fairly soaking (I use the Supersoaker method) and I use a hard hold gel over it (currently HETT) - let air dry, then SOTC. Perfect curls n' waves every time (for me)
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!

Last edited by Knotty_Maddy; 11-19-2012 at 06:55 PM.
Knotty_Maddy is offline   Reply With Quote