I hate this fight. Israel just exhausts me, on so many levels in my life.

The last thing I want is to have friction with people here on NC. This is usually a haven of inspiration for me, and you all make me smile every day.

I apologize to anyone if I've offended or seemed insulting. It's actually good for me, personally, to read the intelligent, caring, honest responses of people who won't provide "canned" answers. I need to discuss this with people who have different perspectives, and,

wild-hair, you are absolutely right about al-Jazeera providing a voice that needs to be heard.

Recently many Jewish scholars have been studying and publishing "New Testament" or "Greek Bible" annotations, study guides, etc. I bought one, and I downloaded it onto my phone and started reading it. I swear I felt like I was 6 and my mother had just caught me stealing in a market. I kept looking over my shoulder, half expecting my mother to emerge from a dark corner and zero in on my reading material. I'm 46 years old for cripes sake.

I had that knee jerk response to mention of al-Jazeera. It's a silly thing. As a mother I need to be better than that.
3b/c, Coarse, Low Porosity, Desert Climate
CG since August 2011/Occasionally Modified since 2013
Favorites: Wen Cleansing Conditioner/Coconut Lime Verbena and Spring Orange Blossom, Pure Argan Oil, Pure Coconut Oil,
KCKT, KC Come Clean, Desert Essence Soft Curls Coconut Hair Cream, Eco Natural Curling Cocktail, Desert Essence Hair Defrizzer and Heat Protector