Typically, long drying time is a sign of low-po hair. Of course, it's not the only one and there are exceptions to every rule, but I found that interesting.

Anyway, the Curls Like Us Towels have cut my drying time by a lot. I also use a big bowl diffuser to cup my hair in and hold it up against my head for a couple of minutes. I do 3-4 sections. The diffusing alone cut my drying time a little but the towels made a huge difference. Well worth the money for me.

Other things you might try if you haven't: plopping, and or scrunching with a t-shirt - microfiber towels are popular as well. Both help remove excess water, though nothing works for me like those CLU towels.

Also, if you are in a climate with low dew points/winter weather, your curls may droop a bit until summer and higher humidity returns. I can get 2c curls in summer but in winter I'm happy to get 2a and 2b is a great day.

I'm sure others will chime in with other thoughts an experiences, too. Hopefully you will find something that helps!
remember, with all advice or suggestions for your hair, YMMV!!
My hair:
2b wavy, medium texture, low porosity, med-high density. Protein finicky.
My routine:
Cleansing: DCNP, every 4-5 days (occasionally use CJ cleansers).
RO: CJSC, occasionally use JCDC
LI: KCKT or CJSL
Gel: KCCC, CJCIAB for 2nd day hair (sometimes third)

Heat is my friend: warm water rinses, steam caps, and diffuse dry. I love CLU cloths and my Denman.