I have the shine spray and haven't used it much yet but I see it really coming in handy. I think it will be great for giving my curls a boost if I am going somewhere in the evening. It seems like it will help control frizz on a bad hair day. Also, I sometimes pull the sides of my hair back in a barrette. If I am not having a good day and play with it too much and struggle getting it back my curls will get straighter or frizzy. I think it will also be good to spray on after that. Basically, it seems great for a bad hair day or as boost later in the day.

I'm loving the coconut hibiscus products. I usually have to use different products in the summer and winter. This is my new winter find because I don't like what I was using last winter as much anymore. It's so great I'm wondering if I will be able to continue using it in the summer! I had been using the Giovanni Smooth As Silk which I loved but it failed me when the humidity left and cold weather came. I did just realize the Giovanni shampoo has a cone. I was never aware that cones could be a problem until I tried Salon Grafix before the shea moisture. I loved the way it made my hair look but it made my hair feel like straw. I think it was a cone!
2C, low porosity, high density, coarse, shoulder length No sulfates, no parabens, no silicones
Shampoo- Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus, Giovanni Smooth As Silk, Deva No Poo, Nature's Gate Aloe Vera, Yes To Carrots
Conditioner- Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk, Giovanni Smooth As Silk, Deva One Condition, Nature's Gate Aloe Vera, Yes To Carrots
Styler- Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Shea Moisture Shine & Hold Mist, Yes to Carrots Leave In and Yes To Carrots Anti-Frizz Serum