Suck it! I can only seem to find the magnesium oxide! Imma gonna have to get down and dirty tomorrow...
Originally Posted by SunshineGrrl
Do you have a vitamin shoppe? If not, order online from them.

I have another migraine today. I "borrowed" a Fioricet and tried that. It seemed to work the same as my Midrin; I was able to lie down for an hour or so, it didn't make me (more) nauseous or dizzy. I called the doctor's and asked for an rx in case the Imitrex doesnt work. I couldn't take the Imitrex because it hit me quickly and it was too late.

I also started taking the mag tonight, one glycinate tab.
Originally Posted by CurliLocks
Hooray! I'm glad the Fioricet seemed to work for you. Does the Imitrex not work for you when you actually have a migraine? I usually wake up with them and take one and it will take care of it if I lay back down for a bit longer to let it get into my system. If the migraine isn't better in 2 hours, I can take another Imitrex with a maximum of 4 per day.

I took myself off on a jaunt to a local health food store. There's only one in the valley and it has my flavored Stevia drops, which I've been too poor to purchase for like, ever...I finally had money and needed the magnesium and found both at this store. It was like an act of GD to find them, though. Because, you know, it wouldn't make sense at ALL to put two magnesium supplements by each other or anything. And can I just say holy majoly these pills are massive! Now I'm going to order me some magnesium oil online because frankly, I don't want to try to find it on the ground.
2B...ish
http://public.fotki.com/SunshineGrrl/ pw: drama
Products
This area is under construction as my hair type changed and nothing works well for me. I shampoo, I condition and pretty much have done nothing but chuck my hair in a messy bun for the past oh...year? Yeah, I'm that lazy.

No...going no-poo or CG does not work for me. It leaves me overconditioned and oily in a second no matter what I use, so that's not what's not working.