Thread: Discouraged
View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 09:11 AM   #1
Nailuvr

Default Discouraged

Some tweaked me to the fact that low-po is probably my problem with drying and I'm just feeling there is no CG hope for me. I've been reading and reading through the threads in here and it seems like most of you can just deal with the extremely long dry times and go about life while your curls dry. But I don't have curls that will hang out until my hair is dry unless I don't move until the cast is set. The weight of the water on my length is just too much. This morning I tried hot hot co-washing with hot conditioner, hot LI, hot curl cream, hot FSG, with the hot water running behind me in the shower to keep the cuticle open with ambient heat to absorb, used cloth diapers to scrunch tons of moisture out (I soaked 3!) then I plopped in a tee shirt lined with another diaper. When I took the shirt and diaper off they were soaked and my hair two hours later is still sopping wet. Diffusing does nothing but frizz me up and make my hair stringy. Is there any hope for me? Or do I just need to accept that my hair can't draw out my curl pattern and have a life and long healthy hair? I'm just so incredibly frustrated.

Co-wash & LI: Suave Naturals Waterfall Mist
Curl Cream: Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie
Styling: FSG

Hunting for the perfect clumping.
Nailuvr is offline   Reply With Quote