Eeeeee! Ok...very little has changed here, so cutting an pasting most!

Any likes?Pampering stuff & candles (bath gels/bombs/etc, lotions)...I never buy it for myself!
Or dislikes? Knick knacky stuff
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald’s, Burger King, etc) :
Just about anything...I don't eat meat though
Favorite Candy (things that won’t melt or go bad in mail) : Chocolate with nuts or sour stuff
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): Clean, light or something melon
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc):
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): Crime...Cornwell/Grisham/Patterson
Favorite animal:
Dogs(but don't have one)
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like):
Suspense
Favorite Color : Red
Do you collect anything? Fun Christmas Ornaments
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? :Not really
Do you wear accessories/jewelry?:Love different pendants
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: Would love something special from your area!
Are you allergic to anything or have anything in particular you prefer NOT to get (like food, hair stuff, lotion, etc):Nope!
I believe in manicures. I believe in overdressing. I believe in primping at leisure and wearing lipstick. I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles.
Audrey Hepburn