View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 09:36 AM   #27
mcheryce

Any likes? the Figthing Irish of Notre Dame!! And my curls of course
Or dislikes? Green peas! :-)
Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald’s, Burger King, etc) : chinese
Favorite Candy (things that won’t melt or go bad in mail) : skittles, now and laters
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): bath and body works vanilla bean noel. YUM!
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): Collect black angels (only have 10, just starting)
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): I like cookbooks. I casserole or freeze ahead cookbook would be cool.
Favorite animal: Don't have one
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): No time for tv really
Favorite Color : Purple and pink
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: Do they still make the WOW cds? If so, the new WOW Gospel would be cool.
Do you collect anything? Yes, black angels
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? gift cards work
Do you wear accessories/jewelry? Love hair scarves (well, scarves. I choose to put them in my hair).
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I love University Of Notre Dame -The Fighting Irish. You can't go wron with that. I wear a mens XL shirt hint hint
Are you allergic to anything or have anything in particular you prefer NOT to get (like food, hair stuff, lotion, etc): As fair as hair stuff, I'm a wash and go girl so no twist creams please. I loove hair products. Live in a small town so no bss around to get stuff.
So, thanks in advance. Sorry I posted so late. If all else fails, bath and body works vanilla bean noel shower gel and lotion always works.
mcheryce is offline   Reply With Quote