View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 02:46 AM   #5
SammySingally

I've tried, many times, he won't let me touch his hair.
I'll try again maybe this December when he comes down here, but I won't be surprised if again, he won't let me touch his hair.
However, I just remembered that my brother doesn't buy his own products, he usually asks my mum to get them for him and he'll get them from her. I'm sure I should be able to convince my mum (who has like beautiful 3b/3c curls, but relaxed her hair straight - she hates her curls ) to get certain products for him, but the problem is.....which?

What products do you guys use that work well (and what hair tools, like combs and stuff)?
I order my products of BritishCurlies and I doubt my mum would want to order products for him. She'll just want to walk into an ASDA, Boots or any store and pick them up.

Everything I use is 100% natural. I make most of them myself because then I'm sure what's in it and I'm sure nothing's added, it's pure, it's natural.

Things I avoid: Mineral oil (codename: Baby oil), heat (I'm a total, no hair driers, no straighteners, no curling irons, no flat irons, no hot combs...nada), sodium chloride

Growing plan: At least 6 inches longer in a year.
SammySingally is offline   Reply With Quote