Marshmallow Moisture Balm

Okay so I was debating whether to review this now, or order more product, use it for a month using it the way it is intended and then review it. But honestly - I've gotten great results from using it the wrong way, so I can only imagine the results when using it the proper way. =D

Texture;Appearance

This product has a balm look and feel, when I first used it I thought it was a bit too creamy or thin to be a balm but then I thought of lip balms and it is actually quite similar in look and feel to a lip balms texture.
The product is very pretty also, it's pink pearly looking, very pretty. It has hisbiscus extract hence the pink color.

Experiences;

I first used this on freshly washed, deep conditioned, rinsed hair.
I then used it later on top of dry hair, that already had gel and a leave in on top of it.

Applying to wet hair as a leave in with just some oil applied to seal...it felt like I was putting water on my hair. So my first reaction was..."ummm this is different...o.0"
I guess I was expecting a typical leave in type of product and feel. lol I twisted my hair, woke up to somewhat soft hair, lol. I didn't think it did anything until I rinsed my hair to style it in the morning.

My hair usually when wet it can take a little bit to feel saturated full, my hair has never had chronic dry hair issues though honestly. However my hair didn't always retain water/moisture that well. I don't know how to explain it, but my hair seem to become wetter with less time that morning.

Rinsing my hair that morning my curls sprang and clumped with just water, I was impressed. It felt insanely soft, and had 'water weight' even after drying a bit with a micro fiber towel (I always like to keep a good weight of water in my hair so my gel goes on evenly in every section.)

-

Applying to dry hair, it instantly softens my hair, and absorbs very quickly into the hair. So I then thought "OH..it's a moisturizer for dry hair,duh!"

I then thought well I guess this would be a great moisturizing for the end of the day before bed, and to use to refresh my curls. I applied more to dry hair in the morning after untwisting - my hair still had gel on it so I thought maybe it could be good at re-activating the gel/curls as well.

It works well that way also. So I was happy and thinking that I had it figured out finally.

I rinsed my hair the next morning, same results, great clumping, retention, shine, etc.
I found myself very confused as my hair was changing on me, lol. I just wasn't use to this type of moisture retention with such little work. I was scared it was too good to be true :I lol

Anyways I have no cons really with this product, I am planning on getting the 32oz of the product and reviewing it after using it for a longer time. Because I feel like this product packs a bit of a punch in the moisture dept. It deserves a more in dept. reviewing. The product is a base, unscented so you can scent however you want.

I actually emailed customer service about how the product was intended to be used, and when.
He told me it is meant to be used on freshly washed hair, as a leave in, before any other products. So that means after you wash, DC, and do whatever else you're going to do that involves rinsing a product out...apply this BEFORE your conditioner leave in, oils, butters, etc.

I intend on using the larger size this way, as well as on dry hair. I've gotten such amazing results just in a few days...even after not using it (I ran out of the sample size) my hair is reaping the benefits of the product. I also plan on using it as a dry hair moisturizer/curl refresher as well because it also works well for those purposes. =D