View Single Post
Old 11-27-2012, 08:40 PM   #8
Auntie Bubbs

Disappointed to hear about the slip (or lack of) in the new reformulation, but not surprised. I had a feeling that might be the case when I compared the ingredient lists last night. I feel like the company tried to pull a fast one on it's customers. Really makes me mad.

I don't like Tresemme's conditioners in general. They don't work for my hair - not moisturizing enough, no slip, etc. I can't use them for a leave in, either.I think it would depend on your hair type.Alot of people like and use Tresemme's condishs with no problems. I can't though.

I had 4 conditioners that worked well for me: lots of slip, moisturizing, and weren't oily, so I could use them as LI's if I wanted. Yes to Cucs, Sally's GVP, DM Detangler, and Sonoma Soap Company. The Sally's I couldn't use as a LI, but the other 3 I could. Now I have to knock off YTCucs, and Sonoma Soap Company is really hard to find because my local health food store stopped carrying it. So I'm down to just Sally's that I can buy locally - bummer.

3b. fine & thick, coarse, dry, medium porosity. Sucks up product and loves ACVs! FSG is my HG!

Currently using:
Low Poo: TJ's Refresh No Poo: CoWash w/VO-5; Sonoma Soap Company sulfate-free poo
RO: Yes to Cuc; SSC Lavender Condish; Sally GVP LI: Donna Marie Miracle D&C
Style: FSG w/Aussie Instant Freeze & CIAB

Last edited by Auntie Bubbs; 11-27-2012 at 08:46 PM.
Auntie Bubbs is offline   Reply With Quote