the only product I can think of that might help give the illusion of fuller hair is Tigi's Sugar Shock or their Totally Baked mousse. You can read the reviews for it on this site, in the product reviews section. I use the totally Baked for root lift, it does help, only you can't use too much...one pump suffices for the roots.

But I think the Nizoral suggestion is a good one, as is the dry shampoo one...also, I think a curly pixie would be really cute on you! you can even keep some longer pieces, on the back and around your ears - I used to have a pixie like that, it was so cute! You are very pretty, so I am sure any look you want to pull off, you can also, I hope you see a doctor, such dramatic hair loss can very much have to do with a condition, or with diet, overall, or stress...

good luck!
Finer, mixed with coarser strands, low-porosity, wavy curly whirly hair...3A, 2C hair. Medium thickness, medium elasticity.
S-shaped hair with corkscrew ends. My hair is even more confused than me ;p
My hair officially hates protein Once a month is enough!
Currently a fan of TiGi products, (rock on, TiGi Curlesque styling creme!) but that will soon change - I am a self-avowed product junkie! Yay!
BIG fan of supersoaker method - thanks Rudeechick!