Thread: Bedding!
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:55 AM   #7
Res's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 2,560

Originally Posted by CurlyCanadian View Post
Duvet meaning the down thing that does in the cover

I rather spend some good money on a duvet, then change out the covers if I get bored!
Oh, I know. I was just clarifying because I know the word duvet is often used to refer to duvet cover. Honestly, only recently did I figure out they are not the same.
3b | low-normal porosity (still confused, definitely not high porosity) | med to coarse texture

Co-Wash: most any silicone free V05 or Suave | RO: GVP Cond. Balm, GVP Joico K Pak, Tresemme Naturals Moisutrizing Cond., SheaMoisture Shea Butter Restorative Cond. | LI: one of my rinse outs | DT: one of my rinse outs with oil | Stylers: BRHG
Res is offline   Reply With Quote