I agree you probably need to wash twice a week and be very sure to scrub your scalp well when you do.

Fragrances, natural or otherwise, in various hair products make mine become less fresh smelling more quickly than others - some I can go over a week with no problem, while others start smelling sort of sour within about 3 days.

For instance, I love, love, love Spiral Solutions Repairing Protein Treatment, and I used to be able to get it unscented. For months now, however, unscented products haven't been available, and the regular black currant scent of the RPT doesn't agree with my scalp at all. Unless Shawntelle starts offering unscented products again soon, I'm going to have to find something else altogether.

There are also some Curl Junkie products that do the same thing, while others are fine.

So, you may want to experiment some and see if that might be part of the problem for you.
2C/3A/3B - modified CG - med./fine, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, YTCarrots or Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite, KCCC, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett