Thread: Soultanicals
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 03:24 PM   #4
NoodleNaps

I ordered a couple of things in the BF sale, but it is going to take me aaaaages to get them and try them out. I ordered the knot sauce, both the kink drinks and the Afrotastic Curl Elastic. I wanted to try the Marula Muru, but I think it has Glycerine in it (I can't keep Glycerine in my hair), and I really want to try the Loc n Roll, but I own so many pomades I'll have to get it later. I love the names and the packaging, and I've become friendly with the owner because of my side job (I own a natural hair store in Nigeria) so I am really excited to try them out.

Terressentials Pure Earth Mud Wash; Elucence MBC (now really just for cowashing, leg shaving or emergencies); Curl Junkie: Repair Me, Deep Fix, Curl Rehab; AOHSR (retiring); Oyin Handmade: Honey Hemp, Hair Dew, J&B; Qhemet Biologics: BRBC (retiring- prefer Oyin HD), AOHC, OHHB; Jojoba Oil for scalp; Castor Oil or Shea butter to seal; Henna & Ayurvedic pastes when I can be bothered.

Still searching for the perfect stylers, but loving CJ CIAB over everything so far
NoodleNaps is offline   Reply With Quote