I just looked Norman Reedus up on wikipedia to see how old he was and now I think I'm in love:

While in Los Angeles, he worked at a Harley Davidson shop in Venice and at the same time contributed artwork to various shows as a painter, photographer, sculptor, and video artist.
He is notoriously kind and appreciative of his enthusiastic fans.
Reedus has modeled for Prada, Alessandro Dell'Acqua, Durban, Levi's, Lexus and most recently Morgenthal Fredrics. He has appeared in seven music videos: Flat Top by Goo Goo Dolls, Cats In The Cradle by Ugly Kid Joe, Strange Currencies by R.E.M., Fake Plastic Trees by Radiohead, Violently Happy by Björk, Wicked as it Seems by Keith Richards and Judas by Lady Gaga.

He is also a painter, sculptor and photographer. He currently shows his art work in galleries in New York, Berlin and Frankfurt.
Reedus had a long term relationship with Peruvian/Danish fashion model, Helena Christensen. Together they have a son, Mingus Lucien Reedus (born October 13, 1999), named after the legendary jazz musician Charles Mingus.
In 2005, while in Berlin, Germany, Reedus was in a car accident. He had to have surgery and his left eye has a metal eye socket.[7] He has several tattoos: his father's name on the left side of his chest, a devil on his upper right arm, "Mingus" in red on his right forearm, a star on his right hand, two demons on his back, a heart on his right wrist and a snake on his left leg.
Have they ever showed his tattoos on the show? It would be hard to explain why Daryl would have a Charles Mingus tattoo!
In search of a lost signature...