Okay, all this bedding talk is making me wonder if I ever told y'all about these sheets - Microloft Sheets by Berkshire. They are absolutely heavenly. Yes, they are a bit pricy, but they are totally worth it. We've had our set for about 6 years now - I just launder them and put them right back on the bed - and they still look as new as the day I bought them. They are incredibly soft micro-fleece. The minute you get in bed, you will be perfectly warm and snuggly, but not too warm (says the menopausal hot-flash woman). They are way better than flannel. Way. Get your 20% BB&B coupons and go get 'em before they sell out. You can get them on Berkshire's web site also, but the 20% off at the brick and mortar BB&B stores is the best deal I've found. We've gotten them for all Mr B's kids and I'd gotten them for my Mom & Dad a few years before they passed away. My folks said they slept better in those sheets than they had in years. And, uh, no I do not work for Berkshire or BB&B. I just really love these sheets and wanted to share with the curlies. Do eet!!!!