I'm fairly certain these are the sheets we have--I bought a few sets of them a couple of years ago at BB&B. We have never used anything else since. Ever. Not even in the summer. I had so much trouble getting out of bed when we first got them--I'm not even exaggerating.

We just remove them, wash them, and put them back on the bed. I used all my other "flannel" sheets as coverings for my furniture in storage! Since we use them constantly, they are looking a little pilly and are not as soft as when new...but considering that they've been in constant use rotation for about 3 years, that says a lot about the quality.

We sleep hot, and often, even in winter, I sleep only under the flat sheet.

For those of you who, like me, H.A.T.E. getting into bed onto cold sheets--which even regular flannel can be--and don't like the idea of heated bedding, these sheets are the biz. Getting into bed on other sheets for me was like sliding between two sheets of ice. Absolute torture. I haven't done heated bedding since 1990, when I pulled back my sheets to remove them and found my electric blanket was charred. Never again.

Best.sheets.ever.
OK, I admit it.....I'm an alias! I wasn't born with the name Honeycurls!
Dood, get over it; there's no time limit on lurking.

I so busy runnin' allllllll over the place and ain't nobody chasin' me!

Last edited by Honeycurls; 11-29-2012 at 11:12 AM.