You'd be breaking major house rules if you didn't wrap each one seperately here! I like to squeeze out every ounce of fun possible on Christmas of unwrapping gifts since it only happens once a year.

I did order him a t-shirt and if I can't come up with some other stuff I'll put that in his stocking. It's an AT-AT from Star Wars about to step on a banana peel, I thought it was hilarious. I also want to get him one that is Princess Bride related, but I have been looking at the site for 4 days and can't decide on a color. I'm going to get some Burt's Bees hand salve to put in since his hands are always so dry this time of year. Yep, that's old people stuff right there. hehe

I'm loving all the ideas, this is fun!!

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.