View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 05:24 AM   #3
rbb

on the rare occasions i stay long enough for my hair to dry, he will look it over and maybe do a snip or two. however, he does not take away the jagged edges.

the jagged edges are totally what i love about the deva cut!! i think it adds so much to a curly head. curly hair does not grow in straight edges. i see two of my granddaughters who have 3c hair, they are 2 1/2 years old and have beautiful hair. it is not straight along the edges. my daughter did take them to her last haircut for a 'look-see' and he said their hair is great, leave it for a couple of more years. (a side note -- when they went with my daughter to her last haircut they watched her get her hair dried under heat lamps. when they were at my house this past week they played with a reading lamp, turned it on, turned it to their faces, and then literally scrunched their hair. it was sooo cute!)

if you sometimes wear your hair straight you let the stylist know that and they will cut the edges so they fall straight. so, for me, the answer is she gave you a great cut! :-)
washing/cowashing, conditioning, leave in, protein tx: curl junkie products. styling:curl junkie conditioners only at times, cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. trying ufdcm. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!! sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
rbb is offline   Reply With Quote