Thread: Winter weight
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 05:32 AM   #13
SunshineGrrl

I hate exercising...it sucks! But yeah...yoga 5-6 times a week for me (once I heal from my stupid slip on a teeny-tiny piece of ice on the ground...I thought I just looked dumb because it scraped up my face...nope, knee is jacked up and so are the muscles in my back. STUPID!). I cannot continue to live life at this weight. Once I've lost enough, then I can start something a little more upbeat. I love yoga, but my mind strays sometimes. A more upbeat strenuous workout like kick boxing would be awesome! Then I could get out all my aggression and frustration from work out!

ETA: Oh, yeah. I went to Costco yesterday and spent $270.00 on stuff! I've been poor recently, so I needed to restock some stuff, but I was trying to only get the essentials so I could eat healthy! So...yeah...I have a fridge chock full of fruits and vegetables and the bulk ones are mainly even put into little snack size baggies so if I'm hungry, I can grab a bag and munch without automatically going to the corndogs in the freezer (it was a weak moment a couple weeks ago, okay?!). Now, I just need to put the rest of the produce I got yesterday in smaller containers that are the correct serving proportion and I'm rockin' the healthy food!
This area is under construction as my hair type changed and nothing works well for me. I shampoo, I condition and pretty much have done nothing but chuck my hair in a messy bun for the past oh...year? Yeah, I'm that lazy.

No...going no-poo or CG does not work for me. It leaves me overconditioned and oily in a second no matter what I use, so that's not what's not working.

Last edited by SunshineGrrl; 12-02-2012 at 05:38 AM.
SunshineGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote