View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 12:39 PM   #34
spring1onu

Somehow my tree has started going toward a red and white theme, although I never intended it. I always seem drawn to those colors along with lime green. Every ornament on the tree has a story and I buy the ones I have a fit over because I love them so much. A few years ago I was brutal in getting rid of ornaments if I wasn't absolutely in love with them. I've got lots of snowmen on the tree. And I love my disco balls.

We went to a Christmas shop yesterday and I was sad that there wasn't one S'mores ornament to be found. Several years ago I could always find them and get at least a couple of new ones and this year I've only come across one and thankfully I didn't already have it. I think I'll have to start ordering one every year because one can never have enough of them.

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.

Last edited by spring1onu; 12-02-2012 at 12:41 PM.
spring1onu is offline   Reply With Quote