I remember you saying that you like the Coconut Hibiscus Styling Milk. Seems like we might have similar hair. I like the Smooth As Silk. I would think you could use it every day if you like the style milk. I actually had to switch to the style milk because the Smooth As Silk was not enough for my hair in the winter weather. I guess it depends on where you live and what the weather is like but I consider the style milk to be more conditioning than Giovanni. I don't really know anything about how glycerin factors into all of this.
2C, low porosity, high density, coarse, shoulder length No sulfates, no parabens, no silicones
Shampoo- Shea Moisture Coconut Hibiscus, Giovanni Smooth As Silk, Deva No Poo, Nature's Gate Aloe Vera, Yes To Carrots
Conditioner- Shea Moisture Curl & Style Milk, Giovanni Smooth As Silk, Deva One Condition, Nature's Gate Aloe Vera, Yes To Carrots
Styler- Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie, Shea Moisture Shine & Hold Mist, Yes to Carrots Leave In and Yes To Carrots Anti-Frizz Serum