Dose your hair feel limp, lifeless, and greasy or dry and strawlike???....your hair properties would help you figure out what your hair needs...but I agree with mhen76 and do a clarifying treatment. However this isn't the same as using a sulphate shampoo...you need a clear one like Purell or Giovanni tea tree triple treat shampoo to SAFELY remove buildup and not remove the moisture...After this....you may need to change some of your regime... Have you tried protein??..your hair looks kinda on the fine side...and its possible that the oil in the conditioner may have built up on your hair...Or you may have overconditioned your hair...I actually have med texture and porosity but it acts more like fine/low porosity. I didn't know this a few months ago and was using coconut oil to seal my hair...after a couple of weeks...my hair was a disaster!!!!... It was frizzy, wouldn't hold curl, kinda of greasy...I received a hair analysis and was able to fix my hair...now I'm using the right products and im loving my hair...a GREAT website to help find out your hair bio is .....live curly live free...hope this helps...and good luck..
2b/c CG since 8/12
I have low porosity and fine/med texture. Easily weighed down and VERY frizzy crown, with straighter under layers

Low-poo:TJ TTT, CJ GCS
LI/RO/DC: CK Satin Roots,Sevi Pumpkin, SSI Okra reconstructor, CJ SAC,CJ RM
Stylers: AG Recoil, JC SS
Jellies: CK Coil Jam, Okra gel(HG)
Gel: JC CC, Ouidad H&H gel, Ouidad moisture lock gel

Hair loves moisture protein.
MUST Pixie diffuse.

My hair dose NOT like oils, butters or polyquats Or glycerin in high dews

Last edited by shellyRN07swavy; 12-02-2012 at 08:42 PM.