hey everyone! so i'm a bit new to this thing, and i really need some suggestions. i'm not even really sure where to start, but i have this looming fear that i'm going to go to the store and buy products that are all wrong for my hair, and me, being the not-waster that i am, would have to deal with frizzy, weird, in between curly/wavy hair!

so this is what i know about my hair so far: i'm a 2a (maybe mixed with a little 2b), i have low porosity, and very dense hair.
i've tried not washing my hair before with some kind of mixture of BS, but i really can't remember what else i put in it. but i do know was that my hair was disgusting for a while until i decided to wash it again. it was greasy, stringy, and lifeless. i now use all natural products and they make my scalp feel really good. i stopped using products with sillicone, paraben, and sulfates because not only did they make my hair feel stiff but i always felt like my scalp was unhealthy.

so can you guys help me? i'm pretty sure i can't go no poo, which i'm fine with. i've read alot of good things about deva curl low-poo and i'm thinking of using that as my first go at the CG method, but as for everything else i'm completely lost. what kind of conditioners should i use? i read i'm supposed to use protein-free products, but also moisturizers, hair milks, and humectants?? when do i put those in? do i need to buy all of those things? ahh, i need help!

sorry for all the questions! i'm just really, really curious! thanks in advance all!