On the 4 boards, I think people were discussing either a product that is similar for cheap, or a way to make it for cheap. Either way, do a search and the love could continue!

...How much did you use? Did you smooth, rake, scrunch it in? *curious*
I will definitely check out the 4 boards. I used quite a bit for my hair (it is just below my chin wet, shorter when dry of course) probably 2 tablespoons.

I left in a good sized gob of Too shea while still in the shower with dripping wet hair, raked that in, then scrunched in the curly pudding - pretty much saturated my hair with it.

What is so surprising is that I'm normally almost product free - my hair really doesn't look good with lots of product and I hate that producty feel. With the curly pudding I don't feel producty at all even tho for me it was an astonishing amount of goop!

My hair is completely and utterly non-crunchy. Not even a little. It says on the tub that it won't get hard and that is the truth. In fact my hair is a little fuzzy right now, but just because I've been playing with it all day

I've ransacked my apt looking for batteries for my digital camera because *sigh* I left it on and it is dead. I shall try to take a pic sometime this week before I run out!

I think I'm partially so surprised because I never hear it talked about and even when I googled reviews other places it really didn't seem to be that popular
2b (a fine 'n porous wavy)...and finally growing out :-)

Wash: Deva Low-poo
Condish and leave in: OneC or Suave Coconut

Styler: Angell or the Deva foam, sometimes KKKC

Etc: Set It Free as a refresher

Protien: Looking for one

I love hairspray...don't judge