GC, I am dying right now, absolutely DYING I am so excited!! I think I have some little black beads I could sew on for the eyes. I was thinking three? Not sure why, just sounds like a good number.

I think the pale yellow would be good, the mustard yellow might not look at tater-totish. Who knew there was such a thing.

I should really learn to crochet, we've got a bag full of yarn from when Mr. Spring went through a teach-himself-to-knit phase. So many past hobbies in storage around this house. I can crochet a straight line (sorta), but never learned how to read patterns or whatever they're called.

Thank you SO much, this is going to be the most awesome stocking stuffer EVER. EVER. EVER.

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.