Wait, if it was already shipped and FedEx was the problem, your order has already been filled and either on it's way or already in a box with your name on it and should have gone out.

How is it possible that a company who says they shipped something, kept insisting it was shipped, then said there was a glitch with FedEx, but suddenly your hairdryer that was supposed to be on it's way is now backordered? I call that the "glitch" came from Folica and they blamed it on someone else. Now what are they gonna do now that they are backordered on a product that should have already been boxed and shipped and was glitching somewhere with FedEx? BS!

Sent from my ADR6350 using CurlTalk App
2B...ish
http://public.fotki.com/SunshineGrrl/ pw: drama
Products
This area is under construction as my hair type changed and nothing works well for me. I shampoo, I condition and pretty much have done nothing but chuck my hair in a messy bun for the past oh...year? Yeah, I'm that lazy.

No...going no-poo or CG does not work for me. It leaves me overconditioned and oily in a second no matter what I use, so that's not what's not working.