View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 06:24 PM   #37
goldencurly

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-wavy View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by spring1onu View Post
GC, I am dying right now, absolutely DYING I am so excited!! I think I have some little black beads I could sew on for the eyes. I was thinking three? Not sure why, just sounds like a good number.

I think the pale yellow would be good, the mustard yellow might not look at tater-totish. Who knew there was such a thing.

I should really learn to crochet, we've got a bag full of yarn from when Mr. Spring went through a teach-himself-to-knit phase. So many past hobbies in storage around this house. I can crochet a straight line (sorta), but never learned how to read patterns or whatever they're called.

Thank you SO much, this is going to be the most awesome stocking stuffer EVER. EVER. EVER.
Three is the perfect number, spring. It's kind of like a tater tot Magi thing.

Ahem, I am excited too! I didn't like the pattern with the yarn I used, so I reworked it - I am OCD and a control freak!!! Let me know what you think: this color tot or the yellow tot? I personally loathed the yellow yarn......it looked like corn on the cob!! So I dug around in the stash of wonder and glory and found ivory/tan marbled yarn and here is the test tater tot in really out of focus photos from stupid camera phone:
Attached Thumbnails
Stocking Stuffers!!-tater-tot-1.jpg   Stocking Stuffers!!-tater-tot-2.jpg   Stocking Stuffers!!-tater-tot-keyboard.jpg  
goldencurly is offline   Reply With Quote