so the other day i finally got myself same grapeseed oil! i have thick 3c hair and love using oils; in the last year ive managed to start a nice large collection of oils. All tried and tested on hair and skin.
ive always been reading lots of great things about grapeseed, though personally ive never tried it. My hair can take heavier oils as well, though i conditioner only style, and always add oil to my condish, (after my shower i use 2 different oils).
so last night i did my condish thing and mixed grapeseed oil with it. it is EXTREAMLY light, (yes, lighter then argan!) my hair soaked it right up. i think my hair really really likes it. i did seal with coconut oil as well.
i wouldnt mind trying it to message my scalp, on my face, and for a body oil. im really exited about finally trying it!

my hair: 3c, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
my hair loves conditioner only styling!
my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.

I also blog about my hair journey, please feel free to read and comment/ask questions http://www.naturallycurly.com/blogs/...air-blogs/2494