-I was so excited today with my Target savings and felt all full of myself as I strode out of there, then I got to the truck and realized I forgot to use a $1 off coupon that was on my phone! I still saved a good bit, but that darn $1 that I forgot to use pooped right in my sandbox.

-Lady in front of me at Starbucks, my WORD, give that poor guy a break! He's working alone and going as fast as he can, don't question him about his job and by the way, you are NOT the only person in the world ordering coffee. I'm pretty sure my eyes bugged out when she barked at him "Well, are you going to make the drink OR WHAT?!?" as he was taking someones order. No, you crazy witch we have magic coffee machines and they just appear at your whim. I could not work with the public and actually keep my job.

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.