So what is the actual point of the 'study'? Men and women shouldn't be friends? Men can't be trusted to control their feelings? My male friend of nearly 50 years will eventually come on to me because he just can't help it?
What about lesbians? Will my lesbian girlfriend of 40 years one day come on to me too?
I just have to disagree. I find it normal and easy to have friends of the opposite sex, with no sexual feelings whatsoever.
Originally Posted by jeepcurlygurl
Seriously.

I am attracted to both men and women. I guess I should not have any friends at all since I am going to try to jump all of them. Oh wait, only men are supposed to have sexual feelings so I am safe.

This is all BS. I do agree that there is the potential for sexual attraction in any relationship. But just because there is the potential and just because an actual attraction pops up does not mean people have to act on it. If I had acted on every attraction, no matter how momentary and passing, I ever had, then I really would have jumped 85% of all people I know.
To Trenell, MizKerri and geeky:
I pray none of you ever has to live in a communist state.

Geeky is my hero. She's the true badass. The badass who doesn't even need to be a badass. There aren't enough O's in cool to describe her.