I liked this one because it didn't include that nasty powdered coffee creamer like some I've come across. I haven't tried it yet so I have no idea if it's good. I thought I may package up a few servings in cute baggies to put with the mini-loaves I'm making for Mr. Spring's co-workers. I have to do 15 gifts and whizzing this up in the blender will take a whole lot less time than making cookies AND mini-loaves like I did last year. Who knows, the people may throw it all in the trash, but I try not to think about that and hope they like it.

Homemade Hot Cocoa
Ingredients
  • 2 C (not packed) Powdered Sugar
  • 3 C non-fat dry milk
  • 1 1/2 C dark cocoa or Dutch process, but regular is ok
  • 1 1/2 C white chocolate chips
  • 1/4 tsp salt
Instructions
1. Use a spoon to scoop the powdered sugar in to the measuring cup, do not pack it down.
2. Mix the Powdered Sugar, dry milk and dark cocoa together
3. add in the white chocolate chips
4. 1 C at a time, add to food processor, powerful blender, Ninja etc…. and pulse until a fine powder with white chocolate slivers/bits is produced
5. add 1/3 to 1/4 C to 1 C heated milk, whisk until rich, creamy, hot chocolate is achieved.
Quick Notes
* top with miniature marshmallows or homemade whipped cream if desired

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.