This thread just made me laugh. I realized that every lesbian friend I've had has hit on me in some way or another. Whether telling me I should try something new, telling me it was too bad I was into men, or telling me they'd try to convince me if they weren't in a relationship. The difference being I've never had a lesbian pout or throw a fit or hold it against me that I wasn't interested. It's totally possible all my male friends have found me attractive to some degree, but that the ones who were willing to say something about it typically aren't my friends anymore because they didn't take my lack of romantic interest well. One of my best friends did express interest in me at one point, and after he dated someone who was a better match for him he understood why I wasn't interested and why we were better as friends, but he's a great guy and someone who would push aside the attraction to allow a friendship regardless; not the type of guy who thinks he's "owed" something by women.

It doesn't bother me if someone is attracted to me and behaves respectfully and accepts my lack of attraction... but whether they're attracted to me or not I dislike people who don't treat me with respect.
The pews never miss a sermon but that doesn't get them one step closer to Heaven.
-Speckla

But at least the pews never attend yoga!