I actually started before black friday with curlmart and sheaterra organics. I got two luscious balanced cream moisturizers in the coconut cream scent from curlmart and argan oil from sheaterra. Then o black friday I ordered two Curl Junkie Repair me's from Curl Junkie. Then I ordered one 16oz deep conditioner and one 16oz luscious balanced cream moisturizer from Bee Mine. Then I ordered one Karens Body Beautiful Luscious Locks Hair Mask. I ordered the double agent butter and the she and matcha green tea butter from belle butters. I ordered the coconilla cupuacu body serum, the palm tapioca and the seven fold butter blend all from bask which I am still waiting to get. Then I placed an order with sage from two amla and olive heavy creams, two burdock root butter creams, one bask latte detangler and one cocoa bark deep conditioner. I probably spent around $350 or a little under that. I also ordered brown butter beauty babassu deep conditioner. I heard Lolakinkz talking about this one so I decided to try it. I also placed another order with sheaterra since they sent me a sample of their african black soap I loved it and ordered 4 bars of it along with their banana lippie and I orderedd their african rosehip seed face mask/deep pore cleanser but they were out of it so I got the banana and mongongo oil hair mask instead and it smells and feel delicious. anybody else spend too damn much???