Texture:
Medium
Porosity: Medium

Density:
Medium
Elasticity:
normal
Characteristics:
Left side is curlier, thicker and easier to style. Biggest issues for me are keeping the pattern consistent, regardless of the curl tightness, and having volume, especially when my hair is long.
CG/ModCG/not CG:
ModCG

Hair ingredient likes:
Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Aloe Vera Gel, Apricot Seed Oil, Coconut Oil, Honey/Molasses/Agave (they all work about the same) Keratin Protein in moderation, light resins like PVP.

Hair ingredient dislikes:
Wheat Protein, too many Polyquats, Strong holding resins, Jojoba oil, Salt/magnesium sulfate. Then there's what my allergies don't allow: Fragrances including natural ones, Sage, Chamomile, Nut oils or proteins, Arnica, Shea Butter, Avocado

Hard/Soft Water:
Hard

HG/Go-to Products: Magick Botanicals Conditioner, Gel, Conditioner for Thinning Hair, Hairspray (its silicone free!), Shampoo for thining hair, Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Gelly, Apricot Seed Oil, IAGirl's Gelatin-based protein treatment. Before I figured out the connection between fragrance and my allergy issues, I liked KCCC and KCNT, but it did weigh my hair down and took forever to dry. Henna with Amla for color.

Average climate/dew points:Dry mountain climate (CO)

Fall/Winter combos: Same Products, use more oil, less protein, less shampooing (about every 7-10 days)

Spring/Summer combos: Same Products, use less oil, more protein, a little more shampooing (5-7 days)

Favorite styling techniques and why: Denman brushing to work conditioner through in the shower.Scunching throughout the process, right after shower to get the water out, with a towel to dry, to put my gel in, and with a towel one last time after the gel is in; for some reason that last scrunch is where the magic happens and the curls tighten. I also like plopping but only for a short time (10-15). I do it right after I put in my gel. Shaking the roots up after the hair is fully dry, give me volume, breaks up crunch and give a more natural look.

Techniques that didnít work and why:
Using the Denman after my gel was in pulled out my curl. Shake and rake after applying gel for the same reason. Plopping for a long time makes my curl pattern inconsistent. Putting hair directly in the bowl diffuser when drying causes frizz and an inconsistent pattern

Hair Twins: None that I know of.
Have several allergies and sensitivities.
Current products
Low Poo/Cowash: Rio Grande Herb Co Negrita and Amole Deep Treatment Concentrate, Magick Botanicals (MB) Shampoo (diluted)
Rinse out/Leave in: MB with apricot kernel and jojoba oils added
Protein Treatment: MB Conditioner for Thinning Hair, IAgirl's protien treatment
Style: MB Gel mixed with LOTD Aloe Vera Gelly

2b-c, need lots of moisture, likes protein in moderation.