View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 04:51 PM   #1
TheDoctor

Default Unmanageable Frizz?

So, I'm a teen girl who is half Puerto Rican, half Caucasian. I have curly, frizzy sort of thick hair. The only character I can ever relate to hair-wise is Hermione Granger. XD I've always had issues with my frizz and people used to make fun of my hair. Recently I got it cut to above my shoulders. I'm one of those girls who doesn't mind trying short or long. I usually stick to medium and just do ponytails or simple pinned back things. I've been using Naturally Curly's hair methods after washing and so far I love it! My only issues are the fact I wash my hair at night. I take showers at night and wash my hair. When I wake up in the morning my hair is HORRID. I twist and turn and it just poofs and ugh, I HATE it. I can't use the pineapple method because my hair is too short. I used to have pretty, big curls and now they've gotten smaller and odd mixtures of wavy and straight pieces. I used to have wavy-ish hair but in this humid weather (I moved) my hair is crazier. Does anyone know how I can fix this frizz problem and get my curls looking big and beautiful again? Thanks!
Low porosity, medium density, medium width, and medium length.
"Raggedy man... good-bye."
--
"Always."
TheDoctor is offline   Reply With Quote