I got my shampoo bars. I'm going to try the acV tonight.
Originally Posted by adthomas
Keep us posted. That new Mo's protein bar looks good too.
Originally Posted by lady_m
I'm sensitive so I'm afraid of the protein bar. Lol

I washed last night with ACV. I didn't prepoo like I usually do because I wanted to see how it did on it's own. I must say it is the most moisturizing shampoo I have ever used. I get buildup easily and need a clean slate once a week. Honestly I usually go for slightly drying shampoos because the more moisturizing ones I've tried didn't get my hair clean enough. But my hair felt very clean. The other concern I had was my scalp. I find just about any shampoo will cleanse my scalp but those with ingredients like teatree and peppermint tend to keep my scalp cleaner longer. Since this is ACV I figured it would do the same but I went ahead and followed with some Teatree Tingle Conditioner just to be safe.

Anyhoo, my review of the new ACV bar is two thumbs up. Moisturizes while still giving a good clean. Next up is Cheris Hibiscus. I will probably use it tomorrow on my nape because I have discovered my nape is from another planet than the rest of my hair. Looser, coarser and doesn't like cowashing. I have to use a mild shampoo then a conditioner to keep it moisturized. Anybody else have that?