I don't get all this "things just happen" BS. I get drunk with a good friend of mine, they try to kiss me I set boundaries and say no. End of story, where's the drama? I did nothing wrong, and there's no reason for my partner to get mad at me for somebody else action unless I don't make clear boundaries.

I never got into romantic relationships with my male friends for a reason. Not a good romantic match but we can still like each other a lot as people.

Feelings for the opposite sex come and go. I have MANY male friends, regardless of what is going on in their heads I set my own boundaries and that's that. Not all men are the same. Not all women are the same. People are people. My relationships with them may change if I get serious with a bf and vice versa, but at the end of the day they are my friend. Most are different relationships than I have with my girlfriends but so what? I think they don't work if you don't trust yourself. Then that's you being responsible for yourself and has nothing to do with men and women not being able to be friends.

Last edited by Nej; 12-08-2012 at 01:38 PM.